- Premium Steel Core Cable: 100′ x 3/8″ (30m x 10mm) steel core cable adopted by our electric drain auger does not rust, corrode, or tangle. Compared with air core cable, our solid core one has higher toughness, which can easily go through multiple crooked pipes to clear away the blockages. Moreover, you are allowed to change the cable movement’s direction to stretch it out or shrink it back just by turning the control handle.
- Professional Tool for Drain Cleaning: Ideal for 1″-4″/25-100 mm pipe. This drain cleaner machine enjoys a good reputation for its robust performance. It is capable of carrying out heavy work and can clean long sections of sewers. Widely used in sinks, toilets, and floor drains. Once you own this machine, you can clean the pipes by yourself, rather than paying several hundred bucks to call in a plumber.
- Air-Activated Foot Control: Motor Power: 370W; Motor Speed: 1700 RPM. Equipped with an air-activated foot switch, this sewer machine helps you control the cable with fewer efforts, making the cleaning process cleaner and more effective. Unlike cleaning pipes with powder, our sewer snake does not harm the surroundings. Thus, it tends to be a perfect choice for long-term use.
- Four Shapes of Cutters: Prepare to be dazzled by 4 different shapes of cutters: Arrow Cutter, Spade Cutter, C-Cutter, Boring Bulb Cutter. The quick-change design makes the cutters easily connected or disconnected. Multiple attachments contribute a lot to clear away various blockages. Suggestion: C-Cutter fits straight pipes of 1.2″-4″/30-100mm diameter, while Boring Bulb Cutter is perfect for draining curved lines of 2″-4″/50-100mm.
- Security and Durability: Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) attached to this electric drain snake avoids electrical shock, ensuring your security. A retractable handle with protective sleeve increases friction while moving. On the other hand, heavy duty wheels are beneficial to navigate over bumps and up stairs. A small tool hook designed on the frame plays a unique role in convenient storage and tool change.
|Drain Line Capacity I.D.||1″ – 4″ / 25 – 100 mm|
|Standard Cable||100′ x 3/8″ / 30 m x 10 mm|
|Cable Type||Inner Core|
|Motor Power||370W Forward/Reverse|
|Motor Speed||1700 RPM|
|Material||High Quality Steel|
|Foot Air Switch||Yes|
|Powered Cable Feed||Yes|
|Cutting Types||Arrow/Spade/C/Boring Bulb Cutter|
|Weight||89 lbs / 40.5 kg|
|Product Dimensions||17.7×20.5×32.3 in / 45x52x82 cm|